So, I saw this Katie’s blog from Lost in Pages and it looked like the fun tag so here I am! Doing this again. Haha. It’s not even funny anymore, I know.
Let’s just get into it, shall we?
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
I think it all depends on my mood but generally, it doesn’t go over three books at a time and if it looks like that on my Goodreads then feel free to assume that at least three of them are the only ones being read.
2. If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when you switch books?
It all depends on the mood, sometimes I also might torture myself by stopping at a point in a book that promises a lot of action/ heartbreak and I start reading another one. I am weird like that.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re partway through a book?
Not really. I use the same bookmark I start with till the end.
4. Where do you keep the book(s) you’re currently reading?
Generally, my bedside, yes, it isn’t that weird, okay? I always have books on my bed.
5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
Mostly during the morning or at night. No in-between for me unless a book is really that addictive.
6. How long do you typically read in one sitting?
Oh, boy. It all depends, really. Sometimes I finish a book in one sitting and that can take anywhere between two to five hours and sometimes it is just an hour.
7. Do you read hardbacks with the dust jacket on or off?
Oh boy. Of course, dust jacket off! I don’t think it’s comfortable to read it while the dust jacket is likely to come off or slip off any moment.
8. What position do you mainly use to read?
Sitting in my comfy chair or just my bed where I can read however I want.
9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
Sometimes. Not often though mostly because most of my books are huge and a bother to carry. Also I have been called anti-social if I am seen with a book because that can sometimes mean that I am not really there for scintillating conversation.
10. How often do you update your Goodreads progress on the book you’re currently reading?
Uhh….I have had a hit and miss relationship with Goodreads. Sometimes I am updating diligently and sometimes I finish a book and realise that I never added it to my currently reading list. Oops?
And that’s it! It was such a fun tag!