I am back with another tag!!! Why? Because they are fun to do and I wanted to start the week with a fun post. I found this tag over at Katie’s blog and decided I wanted to do it as well. I tried to find out who made the original tag but all the credit obviously goes to that person.
Without further ado, let’s get into this!
1. Inside flap/Back of the book summaries: Too much info? Or not enough?
I think in some cases, there has been too much information, almost the whole plot is given away but in most cases, it’s just the right amount of information.
2. New book: What form do you want it in? Be honest: Audiobook, E-Book, Paperback, or Hardcover?
If given a choice, I would go for hardcover for longevity and paperback for convenience.
3. Scribble while you read? Do you like to write in your books, take notes, make comments, or do you keep your books clean clean clean?
I can’t even imagine writing in the book but I do make notes or comments on a separate notepad. It’s incredibly helpful and sometimes I have some notes on my phone, too!
4. Does it matter to you whether the author is male or female when you’re deciding on a book? What if you’re unsure of the author’s gender?
I don’t think so? I have never really given much attention to the gender of the author. If it’s something I would love to read then that’s it, really. The author’s gender doesn’t come into it.
5. Ever read ahead? or have you ever read the last page way before you got there?
I wouldn’t say I have never done it but it has been rare enough that I don’t want to count it. I never go out of my way to read how it ends, it ruins the experience for me and frankly, what’s the point of reading the whole book if you are just going to spoil yourself?
6. Organized bookshelves, or outrageous bookshelves?
Organised bookshelves. I am one of those people who need their books arranged in a certain way. It’s mostly by genre and then by author and series. I can’t just throw them anywhere.
7. Have you ever bought a book based on the cover (alone)?
Of course! Who hasn’t?
8. Take it outside to read, or stay in?
Oh, stay in, absolutely. I am really not the outdoors person when it comes to reading, also where I live, if I were to read outside, I would probably have sunstroke or something. So, no. Oops.
So, what are your reading preferences? I am not tagging anyone this time but you know what? If you haven’t been tagged by anyone yet but feel like doing it then consider yourselves tagged!
One thought on “Inside & Out Book Tag”