What a lovely surprise to wake up to!! Firstly, thank you, Em, for nominating me. Secondly, I just didn’t expect to be nominated for anything this early in blogging, and I am kind of chuffed, so, thank you again! I am sure newbies like me have had their confidence boosted because of this.
So, what is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by Okoto Enigma.
The rules are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
So, here goes!
Three things about me :
- I am short, no really, I am barely five feet.
- I am super uncomfortable in crowds or even around people in general.
- I sometimes think too much and make a mess of things.
Questions from Em :
- What is, by far, the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
Well, this is such a broad question! The thing is I have watched movies in English, Hindi and Marathi and each of these industries have pulled out some of the worst movies in history but I think one of the worst would have to be Masti duology. Honestly, one of the worst movies both of them. Just look up the reviews and you would know why.
2.If you could choose any animal, what would you be?
Hmm….this is a tricky one. I absolutely love dogs and would love to be one but the thing is I am probably hyena personality wise. But since I have the option to be any animal, I would be a dog. They have so much love and loyalty to give and they really do give everything they have to their families. I would really love to be that awesome.
3. If you had the choice to live anywhere, where would you go?
Ooh! Interesting! I think if I had the chance to live anywhere I would probably live somewhere near a forest in hilly area where there’s snow. I live near the coast and it’s absolutely balmy and hot and I would really like to live where there’s cozy weather and I would get to wear cute sweaters and cuddle up near the fireplace and read.
4. How many times do you hit the snooze button every morning?
Umm…probably more times than should be legal. I absolutely love sleep, ok and getting up in the morning is always hard since I am basically an owl.
5. What’s your favourite holiday?
My favourite holiday is incredibly cliche. It’s Diwali, there’s just something in the air when Diwali comes. The people are so festive and the lights are amazing and every house has their own light designs and it’s absolutely fantastic. The only downside to Diwali, the fireworks. They are incredibly annoying and add to pollution.
These are some of the people that I first came across when I joined and they have such fantastic blogs! They deserve the nominations and the recognition, to be perfectly honest.
My questions for the people nominated:
- Why did you start your blog?
- What’s the one thing in your life that you wish you could change?
- What are your pet-peeves?
- If you were given the chance to get that one thing you had always wanted and the chance to travel the world, which would you choose and why?
- What is the one goal you didn’t mind not achieving?
Thanks for spreading such kindness!!
3 thoughts on “The Mystery Blogger Award”
Diwali, I get the fireworks as I live just up the road from Southall. Holy heck do they let off some whizz bangs haha! Deffo a fun festival. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
There’s also Ganapati festival that I absolutely love but I am not sure how many people would know of it so I went with the one they might be familiar with. But Diwali is a super fun festival which has a global reach, too!